INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER UNIVERSAL PATCHER

1 comment

Hey Friends! You all are using (nearly) the ultimate downloader software,i.e., 
Internet Download Manager (IDM) and I'm a fan of it ;)

So now u all have faced problems after upgrading your IDM software
that it says 
"The serial key is invalid" or something like that.



So now, I've an amazing stuff (patcher) which enable you patching any vesion
of IDM easily (only 6.xx). Just follow the below steps to make ur
IDM full version for every version of it :)


Steps to download and apply the patch:



  • Then, download the patch from below.

  • For the password for the encrypted file, Click Here

Please follow my blog if you like my posts :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website
    on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent reports.


    Here is my homepage - 9 mobile games

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here. But please don't spam or the comments will not be published. :)